You are here: Home / Gallery of horrors

Gallery of horrors

  • A fuse can blow with a lot of force; it's melted a hole in the board
  • An old socket filled with plaster and tiled over. I had to find it to sort a fault
  • How not to do external wiring!
  • Really dangerous! The main house tails with a dangling switch
  • The socket was just too crowded and wouldn't go back to the wall
  • This was in flames when my customer found it. A loose connection on the house tails
  • Water and electric, never a good mix!

electric-safenapit